Current accounts for individuals
Easy deposit\withdrawal into\from account round-the-clock; from our branches
Advantages of current accounts for individuals in local currency:
- Transaction via checkbook issued by the bank.
- The possibility of transferring from the current account to any other account.
- Deposits and withdrawals from any of the bank’s branches.
- Collecting cheques and bills on behalf of the client and adding the amounts to the (current\ saving) account.
- Joint accounts are allowed (more than one account-holder) for easy deposit and withdrawal.
- Minors are entitled to hold current accounts in their names under custody\ guardianship.
- Issuing certificates and term deposits by deducting from the current account and adding their related return to the current account to be withdrawn at any time.
- Obtaining a direct debit card with a minimum of L.E 5000 for current account.
- 24/7 ATM access for withdrawal.
- Salary and pension transfer to the current account.
- The Possibility of issuing instructions permanently (such as transferring a certain sum to a certain body or to a certain person- concluding a deposit at certain time).
- A current account statement may be issued on a regular basis at the customer’s request.
Terms & conditions:
- The current account is available for natural persons.
- Cash withdrawals can be made via bank cheques, or debit card.
- The minimum amount for opening current accounts for individuals is L.E 1000.
- The minimum amount for opening farmers’ current accounts is as follows:
- If the customer acquired an investment loan, the minimum amount is L.E 500.
- If the customer acquired an agricultural loan exceeding L.E 2000, The minimum amount is L.E 200.
- If the customer acquired an agricultural loan of an amount less than L.E 2000, The minimum amount is L.E 100.
Persons entitled to holding accounts:
- Foreigners holding valid 6 months residence permission.
- Minors (in their name under custody\ guardianship).
The required documents:
For new customers:
- A copy of the valid ID card- or passport for foreigners (Original should be presented).
- Birth certificates containing the national number for minors (custodian decision, if any).
- Filling in the current account application.
- Filling the (K.Y.C.) form.
For current customers:
- Updating customer’s data.