Current Accounts for Legal Personalities
Easy deposit\withdrawal into\from account round-the-clock; from our branches
Advantages of current accounts for corporate in local currency:
- Transaction via checkbook issued by the bank.
- The possibility of transferring from the current account to any other account.
- Deposits and withdrawals from any of the bank’s branches.
- Collecting cheques and bills on behalf of the client and adding the amounts to the (current\saving) account.
- Issuing certificates and term deposits by deducting from the current account and adding their related return to the current account to be withdrawn at any time.
- The Possibility of issuing instructions permanently (such as transferring a certain sum to a certain body or to a certain person- concluding a deposit at certain time).
- A current account statement may be issued on a regular basis at the customer’s request.
Terms & conditions:
- The current account is available for legal personalities.
- Cash withdrawals can be made via bank cheques.
- The minimum amount for opening a current account for legal personalities is L.E 1000.
Persons entitled to holding accounts:
- Legal personalities
The required documents:
For new customers:
- For legal personalities (it differs according to its type)
For current customers:
- Updating customer’s data.