A prize draw is conducted on 25 minor pilgrimages (Omra) for customers whose savings account exceeds EGP 15000
|Islamic savings in L.E|
|The return rate||quarterly distributed on account it is calculated upon the achieved results at the end of the year in accordance with Islamic Shari’a principles|
|The minimum amount to open an account||L.E 100|
1.The possibility to withdraw and deposit from any branch of PBDAC at any time.
2.Free-tax return rate.
3.The return is quarterly disbursed on account.
4.The return is calculated upon the results at the end of the year in accordance with Islamic Shari’a principles.
5.It is possible to open a savings account in the name of minors.
6.It is possible to open a joint savings account.
7.It is possible to transfer money from the savings account to the customer inside and outside Egypt.
8.The possibility of issuing CDs or concluding deposits to be deducted from the savings account, and adding the return to the savings account to be disbursed at any time.
9. The collected cheques can be credited to the savings account.
10.Pensions and salaries can be credited to the savings account.
11.The account holder may authorize a third party to withdraw and deposit on his behalf.
12.A bank account statement can be issued upon the request of the account holder to be submitted to any entity.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The minimum amount to open an account is EGP 100.
2. The account is personal, nominal, non-transferable and un-assignable.
3. Savings accounts are opened for natural persons and minors, not for legal personalities.
4. Checkbook is not issued for a savings account.
5. The savings account can’t be opened under a fake name, fictitious name or in initials of the account holder.
6. The return is calculated on the basis of the minimum credit balance during the month.
7. No return is calculated on the deposited or the withdrawn amount during the month.
8. If the account holder did not carry any deposit or refund operations within 15 consecutive years, and did not submit his/her savings book for review, the bank will notify the customer by a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt on the last known place of residence to submit his/her savings book for reviewing. In case the customer did not respond within 3 months from the date of notification, the amount will be an acquired right for the bank, and the customer will have no right to complain if he has changed his address without notifying the bank.
Persons entitled to open the account:
•Minors (under custodianship/ guardianship).
The required documents:
For new customers:
•A copy of valid ID card (after reviewing the original).
•Birth certificates containing the national number for minors (guardianship deed, if any).
•Filling out an application to open a savings account.
•Filling out the (K.Y.C) form.
For current customers:
The customer’s data updating shall be verified.