Super Fawry Service
Agricultural Bank of Egypt provides a new and distinguished service in cooperation with Fawry Company to allow customers to conduct their daily financial obligations easily through the following:
– Providing mobile recharging cards and credit transfer of all communication networks (Vodafone – Mobinil – Etisalat) without any additional expenses.
– Paying bills of all communication networks (Vodafone – Mobinil – Etisalat).
– Paying and enquiring about the invoices of land line telephones of Telecom Egypt.
– Paying the Internet bills (ADSL) to LINK DSL and TEDATA companies.
– Paying donations to the following bodies (57357 Hospital – Magdy Jacoub Hospital – Bank Alshefaa – We Owe it to Egypt Foundation – National Cancer Institute – The Association of Friends of the National Cancer Institute Resala Charity Organization – Food Bank – Sona’a Al Haya).
– Providing the immediate collection service for traders and distribution representative.
– Recharging Marhaba cards.
– Paying different air tickets to the following companies: (Air Arabia – Egypt Air – Air Cairo).
– Paying insurance installments to the following companies:Commercial International Life Insurance Company – Arab Misr Insurance Group – Egyptian Takaful.
– Paying water invoices to Giza water Company.
– Paying Electricity invoices to the following companies:(North Delta Electricity Distribution Company – Canal Electricity Distribution Company – Middle Egypt Electricity Distribution Company).